Wednesday, September 8, 2010

028

Alriiiight! 2 weeks until the family arrive :D I can't wait.
So last weekend, all us exchange students met up in Sapporo - us old kids showed the newbies around a bit. We went up JR Tower, walked around the shops, walked down the city streets, went to Karaoke, did purikura as always, and had dinner at Mos Burger. 'Twas a good night :)

On Monday I got the day off school to go with my host mum on a bus tour, with the other ladies from the Parent Teacher Association (from my host sisters school). So that was good, I was pretty tired all day and everything seemed to annoy me unfortunately, but still. I got to make soba, and a clay plate (i made little eucalyptus leaves to decorate it) and we had lunch at an Italian restaurant (I avoided the raw lamb salad) and yeah. It was an all-day thing, and I was buggered by the end.

And I'm so happy... it's starting to cool off, the sun is beginning to go down earlier, the wind is carrying a cool breeze now. The other evening when I hung out in Sapporo with Sam, I actually got goose-bumps on my arms. I can't wait until I need to wear a jumper. I felt so excited seeing all the winter boots and jackets in the shops :P Ahhhh winter, how I look forward to it.

P.S I got my hair cut. It's the shortest I've had it since the start of High School haha. It's just too hot and humid lately to have long hair. Bleh. I miss Australia :\


No comments:

Post a Comment