Friday, September 3, 2010

027

I am now a good(er) person! On the 1st of September, a Wednesday, I went with my Rotary club to visit the Red Cross Blood Donation bus. It was my first time giving blood - pretty cool that my first time is in Japan. They took 400ml of my blood, and I felt fine and it didn't hurt at all. When I go back to Australia I'm going to keep giving blood - my town in Australia doesn't have a blood donation clinic, but I'm moving to a city for University, so I can give blood more easily there :)



So that's all I really wanted to update on lol. If you're applicable, I highly recommend you give blood! It isn't scary and it helps others in need.

Oh, and... my pet puffer-fish died this morning :( I buried him in the little garden downstairs. RIP, Yuusuke.

1 comment:

  1. You're super skinny nowadays.. Check out the song; Out My Bitch - T-Rek. Friends & I call it the "Rape Dance" song. Cause the bass is so dirty and phat.. Just how I like my hookers. So much for no contact. :/

    ReplyDelete