Friday, March 19, 2010

014

Time for a quick blog update so that I have a clean slate for this weekend's Niseko trip!

Not much has happened since last blog, basically just school and stuff. Spring break begins next week which I'm looking forward to... I'm sick of being woken up at 5:45am by my alarm every morning :( i'll enjoy the sleep while I can. I'm really looking forward to the snow melting. bring on the ability to walk without being scared of falling over...


Eniwa ^^

It's been really nice to finish school early this past week, it means I can walk home from the station during the day.. usually i don't get home til it's getting dark, so my host mum picks me up. I've given myself a goal to walk as much as i can (or just exercise in general) to try and lose a bit of weight. so the approximate 5km a day and the 6 flights of stairs at school are looking good despite my sore legs haha.


Eniwa Station (after school) ^^

What else is there to report on.. uhh... well next term (not sure what they call it here. but term makes sense) there's like a bunch of demonstrations from the school clubs to try and get the new kids to join them. on that note, i'm going into the 2nd year, which is like Australia's Year 11. lol.
Anyway, I get to join in on the demonstration for calligraphy club. Using that beautiful $200 brush that I want (please), they want me to do a giant (atarashi) which means 'New'.
Last night I went to a Rotary Meeting in Chitose, I don't really know what it was for, but they had nice chandeliers. :3

And here are just some photos from the train station for the heck of it :) I'll write again after Niseko :)



No comments:

Post a Comment