Monday, March 29, 2010

016

Hello everyone.

Aahhhhhh I'm so bored ;___;

Now that it's school holidays there's not too much for me to do. I move house on Wednesday, aaand that's about all I'm doing haha.

The other day I went to the shopping centre at Sapporo station (it's huge.. something like 11 floors) with a new friend from school. It was a really good day; we did Purikura, had lunch, went shopping and went and saw a 3D movie (G-Force, which was dubbed lol).

So overall it was quite fun :) and that night I went to a family reunion with my host family. That was pretty cool, although I steered away from eating the pig intestines. Hm.

So... that's about it. Boredom prevails.

Oh and I got my hair cut shorter. Yay. I'm not too scared of Japanese hairdressers anymore lol.
p.s - the shirt is from a webcomic called Toothpaste For Dinner, if anyone's interested.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pose there~ xD (Purikura)

    Just commenting to let you know that someone is reading your updates. o_o

    So what do you do now (during holidays)? Stay at home and...? o-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yay someone reads these :P

    well, i'll use yesterday and today as examples... i.. pretty much didn't leave my room, except to get raisins and milk from the kitchen haha. my host family are quite busy, so usually i'm just left to meander around and entertain myself. so i just sit on my computer all day :(

    ReplyDelete