Sunday, August 29, 2010

026

FIRSTLY. I lost all my music off my iPod~! Itt just.... disappeared, I plugged it in to charge and it just wiped itself. I am devastated. over 2500 songs, just... gone. I've managed to scrounge up about 650 songs that I had backed up on my external hard-drive, but there is still a LOT missing. sad, sad sad face.

Anyway.

So now that we have all the new exchange students here, we had the welcoming party/meeting last night. I shall introduce you to the new kids;

From Canada > Kaela
From Finland > Evelina
From America > Dakota and Kimber
They're all pretty cool, and I'm excited to become better friends with them and show them the ropes :D

I have a new pet! His name is Yuusuke (means something along the lines of 'courage' coz we thought he was going to die lol) - he's a little puffer fish that my host brother won in one of those claw machines, but I adopted him. So I bought a little fishbowl and some rocks and plants and food and now he's just chillin' in my room :3

And yeah, again, just school. School school school. It is painfully boring, but this week I have only 2 days of school (because of exams) and then in 3 weeks my family arrive :D

Peeeeeeace x


No comments:

Post a Comment