Wednesday, December 29, 2010

043

Just another update :)

On Boxing Day (Dec. 26), myself, the other exchange students and a few Japanese people went to Miyu's house for a Christmas party. It was pretty laid-back and fun; we just ate, watched TV and a movie (on their 3D TV whooaa), and played Wii.

We also entertained ourselves with the face-paint pens... Luckily they were easy to wash off ;D

On the 27th I went to Sapporo with Sam and we went shopping and saw Tron: Legacy (3D). I'm going to miss the Sapporo Station shopping centre and stuff. I'm starting to realise that there are a lot of "lasts" - that was probably the last time I'll go to the cinema here.

The 28th was my Dad's birthday so I skyped my family a bit. Other than that I didn't really do anything :D

And today, the 29th, I waited around home because I was supposed to be going to get my phone disconnected, but the Rotarian never showed. So I wasted my day waiting when I could've posted things home, or gotten a haircut. But I did end up getting a haircut - lucky for me, the hairdressers here are open late. And I dyed it too. I have only two weeks left in Japan and I want to come home different. I know I've changed this year emotionally, but I want to come back physically different too (don't worry, no tattoos or piercings lol).



Aaand yeah, tomorrow is "mochi-tsuki", where we make mochi - rice cakes. They're very yummy and I'm going to have to be careful so as to not eat them all. One rice cake is the equivalent of a bowl of rice. Eep. But it should be fun!

1 comment: